It is very easy to reach your weight loss goals if you follow the workout and nutritional program outlined by 21 Day Fix.
But what if you want to take your results to the next level? What if you want to squeeze every single drop of results from this program?
Well, I have compiled a list of tips for getting the most out of the 21 Day Fix program. These are tips that I’ve learned during my time taking part in the program, and I know that they will be of great help to you. So read on for some exciting tips from someone who’s already walked the journey.
- Find an accountability partner. An accountability partner will ensure that you stick to your routine, even when you are not feeling up to it. When you have someone who you are accountable to, then you are less likely to stop following the program. Additionally, an accountability partner is someone you can share your struggles with, so that you do not feel like you are all alone. You can find an accountability partner through the 21 Day Fix support groups that you have access to when you buy the program.
- If you want to increase the results of your workouts, then you can make use of the doubles option provided in week 3 of the program. While weeks 1 and 2 direct you to perform one workout each day, week 3 gives you the option of performing 2 workouts each day. You therefore have the chance to optimize the results of your workouts, by pushing your body to do more. And if you do not feel like you have accomplished the goals that you set before the program, you can start it all again.
- Buy yourself shakeology, and use it to supplement your meals. Shakeology is a superfood packed with the nutrients that your body needs to function at its peak. When you include shakeology in your nutrition plan, you give your body a boost in the right direction. So don’t ignore the health benefits that come with shakeology; make your investment when you buy the program.
- Ensure that you finish your dinner 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep. When you eat dinner right before you sleep, you do not give your food the chance to digest. What this means is that the calories from your food will not burn, and you will end up putting on weight.
- When you are dehydrated your body will often confuse this with hunger. Your natural response will be to eat a snack, even though your body only wants you to drink a glass of water. So remember to stay hydrated throughout the day, and take a bottle of water with you wherever you go. If you feel hunger pangs, drink some water and see if they go away. If they don’t go away, you can consume a bonus green container of veggies.
You can now incorporate these tips into your beachbody 21 day fix regimen and nutritional plan, so that you can lose the maximum amount of weight and gain the maximum amount of muscle. Best of luck to you!Read More