The 17th International Congress of Phonetic Sciences (ICPhS XVII)
• Authors are invited to submit papers on original, unpublished research in all areas of phonetics.
• All manuscripts must be in English.
• The paper must be not more than four A4 pages in PDF file.
• For congress paper format requirements, please refer to the template in Word file or template in Latex file.
• One of the following IPA fonts is to be used for congress papers:
Unicode encoded fonts:
Charis SIL: http://scripts.sil.org/CharisSIL_download
Doulos SIL: http://scripts.sil.org/DoulosSIL_download
SIL IPA93 or SIL IPA 1990: http://scripts.sil.org/encore-ipa-download
• An individual may be a first author of only one paper submitted for consideration.
• Papers will be reviewed by two or more reviewers.